What We Do
Resourcing Inclusive Communities works with people with disability, their families and the wider community to create more inclusive communities.
Our key areas of interest are:
- shaping positive vision for life opportunities for people with disability that are typical of and valued by all Australians
- sharing creative ideas for people with disability to connect to community through roles that encourage meaningful and valued participation and contribution
- developing strategies to build stronger networks of support around people with disability by involving more people into the fabric of their daily lives
- supporting the self direction of people with disability over life and management of individualised supports.
- events – workshops, information sessions, conferences
- resources and information
- advice over the phone and email
- training and fee for service.